Did You Know???
- We are 95% supported by community donations.
- Need for food assistance has increased by 203% since 2009.
- All donations to the Westfield Food Pantry stay at the Westfield Food Pantry.
- The Westfield Food Pantry helps an average of 950 individuals, or 450 families per month.
What Kind of Food Do People Need? If you're considering donating food to our Emergency Food Pantry, here are some helpful guidelines to keep in mind.
The following items are currently in demand:
- Pasta Sauce
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Fruits, and Vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Juice, Coffee, and Tea
Our pantry also has a walk-in freezer and refrigerator. We accept refrigerated and frozen foods as well as the canned and dry foods.
Finally, please, for the health and dignity of those we serve, we cannot accept badly dented cans, outdated cans, or open packages.
If you cannot drop off donations during regular business hours, please call the Food Pantry at (413) 572-0802 to arrange a more convenient time.
Did you know nearly 90% of our annual budget comes from donations? We rely on the generosity of the community to support our efforts to provide food to the hungry of Westfield. Food donations are always appreciated but we have limited storage space and can help more people with a monetary donation. Your donation is 501(c)(3) tax-deductible.
You can send a check made payable to:
Westfield Food Pantry
and mail to:
101 Meadow Street, Westfield, MA 01085